Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a Difference a Week Makes

Last week, we were under a winter storm warning.

As the day progressed, the view from YoLo's morphed into a winter wonderland.

The schools were dismissed early and a few folks actually braved the streets for some frozen yogurt. The shop's setting is one of the best. The Collierville Square is historic and quaint.

By the time I headed home, my car was covered. I got to use my snow scraper and I remembered to wear my Bogs!


The streets were horrible with the mix of snow and ice. I ended up being the last one home. What's up with that? I was the one with the treats, though. I brought yogurt for us all. As snow continued outside, we sat at the kitchen table giddy enjoying the late afternoon and our yogurt.

This week...we have a taste of spring. The highs are in the 60's and the winter coats are hanging on the hooks. I don't mind a bit!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I hear you! Our temps are in the high 50's! Finally walking the dog hasn't bee painful!! I would love to visit your town... it sounds great!