Monday, December 5, 2011

Carols at the Peabody

The high school chamber and mixed choirs sang at the Peabody today. As always, it was lovely.

My seat was not the best. As a result, I was forced to savor the music.

Pumpkin is down on floor level off in the distance. The hotel is gorgeous. The wonderful voices just add to it.

I was able to snag a picture right after he sang. I keep having to pinch myself. Where is my baby boy? The Big Guy holds his left hand just like that.

We used the reverse photo feature on the iphone. My hair looks so bad. The inches and inches of rain did nothing for it! But, it was fun trying to snap a good photo.

Listened to lots of Josh Groban today on the drive to/fro. Beautiful, beautiful voice.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

The Peabody does look beautiful! And I bet it sounded even more beautiful than it looks! Pumpkin looks so handsome! The photo of both of you is cute--it's so impossible to take a great picture when you're holding the camera!