Tuesday, December 20, 2011

John Angotti Concert

We went to John Angotti's concert on Sunday night at the beautiful Cannon Center. He is an amazing Christian singer from the Memphis area. We've even had the luxury to have him sing at mass. What a treat! We all enjoyed the music. It was festive, moving, and a nice evening out. We need to do it more often. Pumpkin was moved by Angotti's singing. Peanut was affected by the electric guitarist. The next day he was googling guitars. This is from a boy that has not played a single musical instrument. I may need to run with it, but am wondering if Guitar Hero will fit the bill. Here are a few shots from the night -
I wanted a picture of my scarf to share with my friend in Hong Kong. Thank you, Justine! Peanut is not the most talented photographer. He snapped about ten pictures. You can't really see the scarf. I loved wearing it and was cozy when we walked out into the night air.
I am slightly near-sighted. About a year ago, I got glasses to wear when I need to see the crisp details from far away. Peanut snapped this photo before I got them off.
These next few days are action-packed. I'll relax after we entertain the Big Guy's team. I enjoy hosting, but dread this time before when it seems like the list is long and the visions in my head don't seem to materialize. I keep reminding myself that folks won't scrutinize. They will just be grateful for the time together.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good luck on all your preparations! I'm sure everyone will have a wonderful time-- you are a great hostess!