Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Phew...April...

Where did you go?

I started a new job.  It is not that many more hours than my old job.  But, posts have taken the back seat.

A few happenings during the lovely month of April~

Started knitting Wingspan as a birthday gift for my mom.  It is an easy knit and a great one to take in the car.

Attended lots of soccer games - 'tis the season.

Volunteered at Pumpkin's swim meet, even though, he wasn't even there.

Pumpkin went with the Chamber Choir to Chicago!  They had a blast and won the competition.  It resulted in an invite to Carnegie Hall next year.

Who knows how much laundry I've done.

Our weather's been warm.  I am just bracing myself for the summer!!

We are into May and it will fly.  The boys only have 16 more days of school!!  Hope I can hold on for the ride :D


1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is really wonderful that the Choir did so well! Tell him Congratulations!!! We are having the same spring here and N just told me that (not counting weekends) there are 14 days left for them! Summer is coming quickly!