Monday, August 6, 2012

School Year 2012-2013

 When Pumpkin was born, the year 2013 seemed extremely far away.  Amazing!  He started his senior year today.

I was up at the crack of dawn getting my walk in with Buddy.  When I got home, I made the lunches.

Pumpkin was up very early too as they start school at 7am.  I was glad to see a smile on his face.
Hard to believe this is his last first day.
 I hope he has the best year.  Look at Buddy peering through the side light.
 I even remembered to update the needlework.
 Peanut was up earlier than he needed to be.  He has to work his way into a routine.  Glad to see a smile on his face too.

He was giving me a hard time for wanting to take his picture.  He is going into the 8th grade.  You'd think he'd know the first day of school routine - by now!
 Off he goes to catch the bus...
He left early for the bus.  I came back in.  I wonder how long he waited and how hot he was by the time he got to school.
 SomeBuddy is going to be quite lonely today.



1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my, poor Buddy does look lonely! (That is so cute!!!) I hope they had a great first day back! I made N do some back-to-school clothes shopping today-- he wasn't too thrilled. I can't believe you have a senior in the house. Enjoy every single day of this year!