Thursday, September 18, 2014

Spirit Week 2014

The week of Homecoming is spirit week at the high school.  Monday was class color.  Peanut's class color is red.  It is the same as Pumpkin's!  We bought these red pants at Goodwill years ago for Pumpkin to wear.  They were huge on him and are huge on Peanut.
Tuesday was salad dressing day.  The sophomore class was Caesar.  There were lots of togas.  Peanut wasn't sure he was gonna wear one until right before he left for school.  I was just impressed that we had a sheet that would fit the bill.
 Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday.  Peanut was so excited to wear his patriotic running shorts.
Thursday was Nerd day and I was such a geek that I forgot to take a picture.  The kids don't have school tomorrow.  It is an inservice day.  Lucky for them!  They have a four day week!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay! I'm glad your kids have school spirit! (I don't know what's wrong with my kids!) Our homecoming week is next week. I hope your high school wins tonight!!!