Monday, September 22, 2014

Two of my Three

The Big Guy is seeker of shade.  He can always find it somewhere.  From his work in the yard, he developed a poison ivy/oak rash on his face.  We think it was from swatting at the mosquitoes the other night.  Anyway, the heat was really making it itch.  On the drive home, he decided he'd go to the doctor today.  Fortunately, the rash and the itch has subsided.  I am so thankful.  He is going to go without shaving for a few days and he should be good to go!  I am just wondering who is going to extract those rocks in the backyard??

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh no! I thought you guys had finished that job! Poison Ivy is nasty! You can even get it just by the oils being in the air! I hope he's healed soon. We get a lot in our backyard and Craig has had his own trials with it. Maybe you can figure out how to kill it during late fall/winter so it doesn't happen again? Good luck!