Saturday, June 20, 2015

48!

Had to interrupt the Barbados posts, to share this very important picture.  This is what 48 looks like!!
My boys are troopers.  They appeased me on my birthday and we went blueberry picking in the heat.  There is something soothing about being out on a farm picking your own fruit.  Needless to say, we have lots of blueberries.  Two pies are in the oven.  One is for my birthday and one is for David's dad.  Can't wait to see how it tastes.  Gotta look up more recipes with blueberries.  Worst case.  We can freeze them.  The guys are making my dinner and then, we are going to watch a movie.  What a lovely way to celebrate.

I got my first wishes at 12:01 from Pumpkin.  I knew it was coming and still was sound asleep when he called.  Love it, though.  I will take a call from him anytime.

So far, 48 is Great!

No comments: