Thursday, June 11, 2015

Taste of Cincinnati

While we were home visiting family, we got to go to The Taste of Cincinnati.  I don't think I've ever been.  We met more of my siblings there and had a great time.
 My sweet boys getting some aunt time in.

This would be Peanut's car of choice - if he had a choice!
Cincinnati has done so much on the riverfront at Smale Park.  They have adult swings.  They are the coolest things that look out over the river.  They recently added a foot piano.  We have to go back soon!

Most folks would see these are handrails for the steps down.  Not my boys.  They rode them down as a slide.
Even The Big Guy got in on the action...
I wish we lived closer…although, there was some funny pollen in the air.  About halfway through the evening, The Big Guy was completely stuffed up and his eyes were itching.  We all kind of felt tickles in our noses and scratches in our throats.  About thirty minutes in the A/C cured the ills.  We can't be allergic to my home city!

No comments: