Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Concert

Peanut had his Christmas choir concert this evening. They sounded pretty good. The way his class is structured each voice section has choir at a different period. The teacher claims that helps them learn the parts as they don't have down time while the other sections learn there parts. They had a rehearsal last night and then sang for us tonight. It was fun to watch and listen to. It brought back memories of singing in high school. I remember singing in middle school, but not performing.

Here is the seventh grade chorus getting ready to perform. Holiday music is always invigorating energizing or re-energizing for the fast approaching holidays!



Peanut is about center with a green shirt on. We decided he needs a trim before we head to Cincinnati!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I clicked on the photo to enlarge it and then I could see him!!! I LOVE hearing the kids sing. Do you remember 8th grade chorus?? I loved that. Obviously I'm not a singer but that was such a good memory... standing around the piano in the music room, singing with all of our friends! Your boys are lucky to have inherited your gift of singing :)