Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Yorker Page-a-Day Calendar


Each year we buy each member of our family a daily calendar. This year we hit the jackpot with the New Yorker cartoon calendar. There are some great cartoons. Sometimes they have become the topic of conversation at dinner trying to interpret the picture. It is interesting how four people look at the same drawing and get four different meanings from it.

I saw this cartoon today and just started laughing. I don't have my scanner set. I apologize for the blurry picture. I just took a picture of it and it is hard to get the camera to focus clearly on the cartoon. Why does metabolism do that? My husband got a chuckle out of it too. With the holidays approaching, I will just stay away from the scales!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hee hee... you just gave me a gift idea!!!
And I think scales make me fat, so I just stay away from them!!;)