Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Do!


Today I walked into the salon and said give me something fun. This is what I ended up with! Take into consideration that this photo was taken at the end of the day and the make-up is about gone!!! I am excited for the new style. I still have to get used to it. I am sure I will use too much shampoo in the shower and I will go through a transition period wondering why I did what I did. It is only hair. Right? It will grow back. Soon???

Kathy, if you happen to stumble on my blog, I think I only missed you at the salon by a few days. One of these times we will run into each there!!!

Did I say that I love this Mac. I used my Photo Booth and snapped a few shots posting this one - just like that!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love it Becky!!! It looks so cute... you're just not used to seeing it shorter. Now you have me rethinking my growing out stage!!
And all this Mac love... I can't wait until we can afford to go shopping for one too!!!