Wednesday, April 13, 2011

20!



Taken today while we were enjoying a yummy cupcake at Muddy's. I think the Big Guy has chocolate in his teeth -even. I am still getting used to the shorter hair and trying to ignore the wrinkles!

Exactly 20 years ago today at about this time (6:30pm,) I walked down the aisle and said, "I do." Wow! The years flew by!! It's been an amazing ride.

Today we celebrated with the Big Guy taking the day off. We walked Buddy and headed to lunch at the Trolley Stop Market. The weather was beautiful and it was such a treat to just spend the time together.

As for gifts, I gave him this belt personalized for the years we've spent together. If you need a unique gift, this is the place. I am impressed with how it turned out. He gave me this. It fits perfectly in the dining room. We are making progress on the dining room's transformation. Hope to share pictures of that soon.

Anyway, we are eating in with shrimp alfredo and lemon drop martinis. We splurged and got some Ben & Jerry's to finish off the celebration. I was feeling bad as I did not make it to the grocery yesterday. We had to go later this afternoon. Here we were in Kroger on our anniversary and Always started playing. It was meant to be!

I am so grateful to share my life with my sweetie. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary Becky!!!! Is it really 20 already? I still remember your wedding! :)