Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Bunnies and a Big Ice Cream Cone

We broke in the new table for Easter. I finally used my Skyros chargers. Too funny. I noticed that I took this picture before all the clean plates were set. Oh! Well! I folded the napkins into Easter Bunnies complete with cotton tails. Simple, fun, and festive. The lillies in the center of the table were a gift to my in-laws.

The dining room is coming right along. I'll post some before and after shots once we get some chairs. It just makes me smile when I walk in there. Now. I get to smile even more. This is the sweetest corner of my dining room.

It got the print from Debbie Carlos. I was worried I wouldn't be able to pull off a large black and white in the dining room. I found this frame and went for it. I really like it! The photo quality is not the best, but you get the idea. Pumpkin painted the oil and Peanut made the small pottery dishes. I love using stuff the boys make as decorations.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh, I love it!!!!! I love unexpected things in homes that make them personal and fun. And your napkin bunnies are the best... i must learn how to do that!