Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter 2011!

The tradition continues...

We set the alarm for 5am and went to Sunrise Easter Mass. This year the weather was warm, a bit cloudy, but still warm. There were lots of folks there. We brought (and used) our own chairs!

Here are the boys in my life. Their eyes are a bit swollen, but pretty handsome to me!

Pumpkin snapped this photo of the Big Guy and I before mass started. I finally bought a t-shirt scarf. I love it. It will get lots of wear in this warm climate. I got some new linen pants - you can't see. I really like Ann Taylor Loft. There sizing is SO generous. Even though, I know that is all psychological, I like it!

We pulled out the trusty ladder and snapped some shots on the timer. This one is pretty good - even Buddy's just about looking the right way:)

Some more traditions continue...they boys searched the house for their baskets. Pumpkin found Peanut's and Peanut found Pumpkin's.


I'd say Buddy likes the new dining room table sans chairs. We are going to break it in later this afternoon. We'll use our kitchen chairs this time.

Pumpkin got his phone back. The Easter Bunny is so kind. He did put some stipulations on the phone use, though. As a side, we've had Pumpkin's phone for about the last four weeks. It did wonders for his grades. At the nine week mark, he had some grades that did not reflect his best effort. It is amazing how they've taken a turn for the better!

I wonder how many messages downloaded when he turned the phone on.

Just chillin' for a few hours until we have to get do some last minute preps for Easter dinner.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Easter Becky!!!