Thursday, June 16, 2011

Iced Tea


We got an Iced Tea maker many many years ago. And, we wore it out.

A few years ago, I bought another one. We just could not get past the plastic smell and taste of the pitcher. I returned it or Goodwilled it.

Yesterday, we ran in to a store to find my FIL a Father's Day gift and I saw this iced tea jug. I bought it.

Today, we bought tea the the Farmer's Market and my tea is steeping as I type this. I am excited to see how this turns out. I like Bodum's designs and hope this lives up to my expectations.

As for my FIL, he built his own compost area in the back of their yard. We bought him a kitchen compost container to simplify his treks to out to the bin.

I am off the hook as far as the Big Guy is concerned. We got tickets to Seattle for Fall Break. We will head out there with the boys. I am super excited! We are considering that our gift to each other for the next few occassions!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We use a bodum coffee press and love it, so I'm curious if you end up liking this! We are doing loose tea leaves more than coffee now. Seattle sounds wonderful!!! Jane and Todd went there one summer and just loved it. We almost moved there back in 1994 and I still regret that we didn't! You'll have to tell me all about it after you go! Tell D Happy Father's Day!!!