Friday, April 12, 2013

Moving Milestone

My inlaws' house is sold.  That is a very good thing.

The siblings spent last weekend sorting, purging, and donating.

After a day of hard work, we enjoyed dinner at my sister in law's.

We snapped a few pictures of the few cousins who could join us.  My boys enjoyed visiting with their cousin from Kentucky.

When I asked my father in law to get in the picture, he stepped right in front of Peanut.  He was tickled by his brilliant idea to block him from view.  We all enjoyed the chuckle.

On Sunday, we rented a truck.  The boys made deliveries to the local houses.
Slowly, but surely, I am working on absorbing some "new" furniture.  Tomorrow we will be busy moving items around.  I hope the decorating bug will be kind to me and inspire me to use what we have.  We are gonna purge too.  A garage sale is in the plans for a couple weeks from now.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's a big job, but I'm so happy that everyone was there to help, because it makes the job easier! Your father-in-law is cute! ;) My mom is starting to do the same thing right now.