Tuesday, May 28, 2013

8th Grade Graduation

Yep.  We had another graduation in the family.  The school refers to it as a promotion ceremony, but we called it graduation.  Peanut finished middle school and is headed to high school!
 The high schooler...
We went down to the square after the ceremony to grab some lunch.  I tested out my "new" camera.  I got it for Christmas, but just pulled it out.  I struggle with trying to take pictures or just enjoying the moment.

 Looks almost professional, huh?
 What is that look on Peanut's face?
 We had the noise going with the plaid shirt and the floral sweater!
A yummy lunch was had by all.  Per Peanut's request, we headed to the Nike store.  My new high schooler can never have enough athletic shoes!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow... it's the home stretch now! I'm sure high school will be a breeze for him!