Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bar Mitzvah

Our nephews had their Bar Mitzvahs on Saturday.  What a wonderful celebration!

Pumpkin sang a short little solo during the service.  It was my first Bar Mitzvah.  It was interesting.  The rabbi did a great job including all those present.

Look at my cute family:-)
 We look even better with the laser background, huh?
 Bet you can't pick out the 'ol Aunt that does not belong.  Had a nice time hangin' with my nieces.
 Look at those two.  Peanut did not get the memo.  He's making a face in every picture.
 Sisters are the best!
Here we go with another face by Peanut...I am wearing heels.  Look at Peanut's height.   He's close to passing me up!
 Look at all of us.  I love this picture.  It just makes my heart smile.
My mom did not make it, but she was there in spirit.  We got to spend some time with her before we headed back to TN.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Aw, it's so good to see Gina and Ruthie and the whole family! I don't think anyone ever changes... seriously. It looks like you had a great time! Very cute pictures!