Saturday, May 11, 2013

Prom 2013

I snagged a shot of the boys before Pumpkin left for prom.
 The beautiful couple...







 The parents crash a photo...


They went with 7 other couples.  A family who has a child in the 10th grade offered to host the dinner.  How nice is that?  The weather was fabulous.  We snuck in just to say thank you to the owners and snap a few photos.
 The fancy heels were swapped out for the Chuck Taylors.  I love it!
The kids are going to an after prom.  I hope they have a good time.  I'm gonna try to get some sleep, but will be listening for the door to close around 3am.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! He looked handsome! I hope they had a good time! You might not remember this but our prom was on Mother's Day weekend too, our senior year. I think I got 3 hours sleep before having to go visit my Grandma in Dayton that day! We don't have prom here for another year-- it's only a Senior Prom because our high school is so big! And then they have an after prom at the school until 4 am and you can't get out any sooner! (Not looking forward to that!)