Friday, May 3, 2013

Pops Concert

Pumpkin's high school choir career is history!  Last night, they had a dinner/concert.  The theme was pops tunes.  It was just a lovely evening.  It all started with Elvis -- in the room.  We were laughing at Pumpkin's facial expressions (left of Elvis) as he sings in the chorus.

My favorite high light was Pumpkin's solo.  I know.  A proud mom moment!

I think this was at the end of the concert.  Pumpkin did a great job.  He took responsibility to get a gift for the director.  
 His choir buddy.  They swapped vests and ties.  Silly!
 Pumpkin's girl.  She goes to the neighboring high school, but came to hear him sing.
 Another choir Buddy.
So very grateful for his four years of choir.  His director is the best.  She exposed the kids to, oh so much.  Music can be so powerful.  I hope Pumpkin keeps with it at the Academy.  It will be such a stress release for him.  I am not sure I can handle listening to him sing patriotic songs in uniform.  It will melt my heart!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It looks like it was a great evening! Cute pics of him!