Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Voice Recital

We started the busy weekend off with Pumpkin's last voice recital.  We recorded his songs, but the acoustics in the church make the recording very hard to hear.  You end up only hearing the piano.  Anyway, he sang the song, Channel of Your Peace.  It was lovely.  I snapped a few, not so good pictures, on my iphone.  I know a few are blurry but wanted to capture songs.  He also sang a song about the Gettysburg Address.  It was absolutely lovely.





 Here is the group.  The seniors are out front.  The studio has grown making for a very long recital!
Lastly, my sweet boy with his voice teacher.  I am so grateful for all that music does for him.  I pray he will find time to keep singing at the Academy.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a great way to end the school year! I'm sure it was a great concert!