Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Loden Kevin Manley

The birth of a baby is supposed to be filled with happiness as God's miracle is unveiled to us on Earth. Unfortunately, today, my niece will give birth to a baby that will not spend any time with us here on Earth.

The list of prayers needed seems endless...
We pray the delivery will be painless
We pray for the health of my neice
We pray for my niece's husband
We pray for my brother and sister-in-law and my nephew
We pray for all of my extended family affected by this tragedy
We pray for the doctors and medical personnel
We pray for answers and reconciliation
We pray for strength to continue on, one day at a time - eventually finding peace

This day is for Loden Kevin Manley. A little boy we did not get the priviledge to meet. May he be protected with God. And, in time, may his memory warm his family's heart.

1 comment: