Friday, August 17, 2007

The Time Has Come


The picture does not do the scene at my house justice! Today is the day. The laundry, bathrooms and dust are calling my name! Two loads of laundry are down. The sheets on two beds are changed. The rest awaits me...

I have to say cleaning is my least favorite activity. Don't get me wrong. I love a cleaned, organized room. I just find anything else to do before I finally tackle the nitty gritty. When I had a professional job - way back when - we had the luxury of cleaning women who came twice a month. It was a treat! I know they did not clean as well as we do, but it was still nice to come home to a freshly cleaned house.

By the way, this clock was my wedding gift to my husband over 16 years ago. It just struck ten and is telling me to finish my blog and get cleaning. The more I get done today, the more "free" time we will have over the weekend!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yikes! This photo makes me wonder what dust lurks at my house!!! I have a love/hate relationship with cleaning. Today I need to do it, but I'm leaning towards the "hate" side at the moment!!

Becky said...

The dust generates faster than I have ever seen. I think it has something to do with living on a concrete slab. I made some progress this morning and need to keep plugging along.