Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frankenstein Comes to Dinner

I am so glad I remembered to invite Frankenstein to dinner this year! I moved the chairs around the table putting two on each side. I get to sit closer to the Big Guy and Frankenstein gets to watch us eat! Gotta love it!
I bought this little pumpkin thinking I'd put gourds in it. The Tootsie Rolls won out. I think I am a TR snob, though. I prefer the midget size and not the midgee size.

We are struggling with costume ideas. The boys are pretty much on their own. We'll see what they come up with. The Big Guy and I are invited to a costume party. The pressure is on to come up with something at a nominal price. I hope to head to Goodwill and see what they have.

Last Friday, Pumpkin participated in a Dash n Splash where he ran then swam. He came in first in his age group. Here is a picture of him after he finished. I thought his face resembled Frankenstein - just a bit!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! That's a face! I can't wait to see what you and D. will be!! You WILL show us, right?!! ;)