Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day of School

School's Out! School's Out! Teachers let the monkeys out!!!

After the 8th grade festivities ended, we ran by the farmer to pick up our veggies for the week. This is the 5th week of the season. Their sunflowers are in full bloom and I could not resist picking up one. Love it!

We got some pretty good stuff this week. I've accummulated potatoes. I need to cook some today. I am not too sure about the small onions. They are pretty dirty requiring lots of work before cooking:(

I got all the veggies put away and snuck over to Peanut's school. I tied five balloons on to his bike to celebrate the end of the year. I waited for him at my usual spot.

Here he is coming off the school path. The wind was pretty strong. The balloons just trailed behind his bike.

We stopped at the top of the hill to capture another shot.

When he got home, Pumpkin bombarded him with water balloons. I know they felt great. It was over 90 degrees. They had a water balloon fight in the driveway. I loved the laughter and genuine fun.

Here's to summer of 2009!