Monday, August 10, 2009

Off to School They Go!

To celebrate the end of the summer, Peanut had some friends spend the night Friday night. I cashed in a certificate I had for an ice cream cake. This is what we ended up with. I remembered to take a picture after the first cut. The cake was okay. The boys loved it.

Today was the start of school. He looks like a deer in the headlights! He was excited about high school and had a good day.

I think he is wondering when his mom will stop taking first day of school pictures of him!

Peanut was ready a few hours later. He was a bit leary as his buddies are not in his class. I told him it is a great way to meet more buddies.

Once he got in his classroom, he was good to go.

We kept with tradition and rode our bikes to his school. This afternoon, he was all smiles when I met him. He loves his teacher and will settle right in!!

No comments: