Thursday, August 13, 2009

Two Years and 350 Posts Later!

Who would have thought?

I started this blog with a post about rollerblades.
I thought this journal of sorts would be a great way for my family to keep up with us.

This blog morphed into a diary of sorts. And, it was a way to track our family history.
I hope to print it in a book for the boys to have for the future. Years from now, they will get a laugh or two out of their pictures.

I don't have any fancy pictures or crafts for this post. I just thought it was worth noting this milestone. I'd like to say I will still be blogging two years from now. That's the plan - technology permitting!

Here's to more! Thanks to my family who willingly pose for blog photos. And thanks to those of you who stop in.

GREEN Thoughts to all!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Two Years Becky!! I love that I can keep up with all of your family news here! I'm glad the boys are liking school this year. It seems like the years keep going by faster and faster! Can you believe it's our 25th High School Reunion next June??? You are coming to the Reunion, aren't you?!! ;)