Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13th!

Our first morning swim practice. We were in the car at 4:35am! Pumpkin is supposed to go twice a week to the morning swim. He just moved up to the senior group and we are getting used to the additional practices. It is wicked early because he starts school so blooming early. He took a shower at the pool as we did not have a functioning water heater at home. He said that he felt invigorated when I dropped him off at school. I wonder what he'll feel like this evening!?!

The Big Guy went out on his bike this morning. It was his first morning ride of the season. Guess what? He got a flat and I went to pick him up. Bummer for him.

I hopped on my bike and took Peanut to school. I kept on riding after I dropped him off. It was gorgeous. The temp is right. The wind is barely there and lots is green! We only get a week or two of weather like this. Wow! Wee!

I was riding while I took this photo with my iphone. I have visions of different pictures in my head, but can't be too picky. I was just trying to capture that feeling.

Before I turned home, I headed off the road onto a trail. It was wonderful. This place has turned green and bloomed in the blink of an eye.


I am glad to report that the water heater was just replaced. I guess it was time. I am waiting for the water to warm up and then I am going to take a nice long shower!

Lastly, I, by no means, forgot what today is. It seems like yesterday...

Nineteen years ago my sweetie and I said, "I do." It's been a wonderful ride. This year we exchanged really romantic gifts. He got the mountain bike and I got the water heater. Sounds about right after 19 big ones. I am so Blessed to have the BIg Guy at my side and to have toe rubs on demand. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary Becky!!! It just seems like yesterday.
Glad you can get a warm shower now. That would have been hard! And poor E... that's a swimmer's life. Hope he's adjusting. Your weather is gorgeous!!