Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last week I had the high school swim team booster board over for a simple lunch. It was our first get together. I made these Lemon Meltaways. It's been a long time since I iced cookies. They were refreshing. It's inspired me to make some more lemon things. I was pulling a weed near our front door before my guests arrived. Count them! I found FOUR four leaf clovers. How many luck credits do I get for that???

Last night we saw some teenager attitude. Imagine that! When it was time for bed, humor won out. The Big Guy coerced Buddy on to Pumpkin's bed. Buddy took full advantage of it. Pumpkin is under there somewhere!




Today was Hippie Day for the 5th grader. This is the best we could do. He looks thrilled. Doesn't he? At the last minute, I made a peace necklace and a headband. He wore his tie dye shirt from last year. Perfect!!

Look closely at the adorable hair sticking up the back of his head!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Lucky girl!!! But luckier family... those cookies look so delicious!!!