Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Biking

Trying it again this weekend. This time we are headed for "real" mountain bike trails. We love our Volvo and all the bikes it can handle!

We weren't 50 yards into the mb rut and Pumpkin ran over Peanut. Neither one was hurt, but it was a rocky start. The trail was much steeper and ruttier than we imagined. I did not get too far before opting out. I only have a cyclocross bike and my clipless pedals are a hazard. I did my own thing on some easier trails and met up with the boys near the end of their loop. We looped part together and then I waited for them to finish on the easier part of the trail. I pulled out me phone and snapped a shot. I look so funny! I got some layers cut in my hair and it sticks out all over the place!!!

Here comes Pumpkin down the trail...

Peanut and the Big Guy were right behind...

On an easier part of the trial, I tried to take pictures while riding. I would not recommend it.

At the end, we had to stop to check a text message. I tried to get him in action, but he was too fast for me.

The Big Guy was the only one who fell. He blames in on the toe cages. Those came off right away when we got home. Two boys are ready to go again! They had a blast.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am cracking up at the line: "I would not recommend it"!! I hope you're okay!!