Monday, April 12, 2010

Soccer and Biking

Our Weekend...

Peanut went to the school play.

Pumpkin played soccer and got to ref a game. Cha-ching!$$

Friends took great action shots of Pumpkin. He's pretty good at hopping over the foot that is in the way.

Penalty kick. Cleared the wall, but didn't make it in the net.

Early Anniversary gift for the Big Guy. Have I mentioned that I like Craigslist? This bike was only ridden one time. The chainring was still spotless.

After soccer, we headed out on the trails on Sunday. We explored a relatively new trail near our house. It was wonderful and fun was had by all. Peanut was dragging by the early evening. And, the Big Guy was fast asleep before 9pm!

If you are so inclined you can play the game, Picture Puzzle Can You Spot the Differences? Let me know how many differences you find. We had the camera on the step ladder. I'd set the timer and try to get back in place.



Out on the trail, there was one rather large drop and climb. I only had my iphone with me. I downloaded a video camera app and recorded the boys riding - all out in the middle of nowhere! This is the unedited version. My angle doesn't give the descent and ascent justice. It was quite steep and bumpy!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Great soccer photos!!! And cool video!