Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cast Off

Peanut got his cast off on Friday!

They were able to use a scissors to cut it away. He carefully pulled his thumb out. I think it looks great. Peanut, on the other hand, is having a hard time looking at it.

I did get a smile, but I had to work hard to get it!

The color drained out of his face a couple times while we were at the doctor. The PA who looked at his thumb even laid him down. Peanut got a washable, velcro splint for the thumb and needs to wear it the next two weeks. At that time, we'll go back to the doctor. I am just so glad it is not his dominate hand.

Now. His hair is another thing. I told him not to get that buzz cut. Part of me is savoring the notion that he is fine with his sticking-up-colick on the back of his head. He'll be trying to look good for girls soon enough!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Just in time! It looks like it healed up nicely... poor guy. I hope that's it for casts now!