Monday, August 8, 2011

School Year '11-'12

Yesterday, Pumpkin pulled up a How To and covered his Bedford Reader in contact paper. I never saw the finished product. I can only hope he can follow directions!

This morning, the alarm went off at 5:20am. I am not sure if I am ready for this routine. I heard Pumpkin's alarm as I headed out for a quick walk with Buddy. When I got back, he was still asleep! He pulled it off, though, without a problem.

Here he is ready for his first day as a Junior!

He kept telling Buddy how much he was going to miss having the boys home.

And, he was off...

He's got a little less than a mile walk to school...

About a half hour later, Peanut was up and getting ready. We were a bit nervous as the start to school last year was a bit rocky. I am so proud of him. The start of 7th grade was a piece of cake! Yahoo!!

And, he was off...


I grabbed Buddy's leash and headed out for a long walk. I walked slowly until the bus rounded the corner to pick up the middle schoolers.

I can't wait to hear how the first day went!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, that's early! They both look so handsome. It is hard to believe you have one in 11th grade and one in 7th!!! We are counting down the days here!