Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wonton Lasagna Convert

Who knew? Wonton wrappers make lasagna easy! I searched for recipes one day this week. I ended up using a version of this one. I scaled it for us using about a half pound of Italian sausage. I used cottage cheese instead of ricotta as that was what I had on hand.

These were so easy to make. They came out of the pan w/o a problem. I have to admit I was a bit nervous. I love that they are individual servings just as is. The leftovers stored in the frig and reheated well in the microwave. I may not make traditional lasagna again!

I have half a wrapper of wontons left. Need to search for something else to try 'em...any ideas?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love that idea!! Whenever I make lasagna, the family is sick of it by the end of the pan!