Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Eve

Right after midnight, we pulled out the iPhones.  (Note:  The oldest in the pictures looks great in each one.  Not quite sure how she did that.)

Too bad we aren't looking at the camera and too bad we have red eyes and too bad the lighting is awful.  I tried to play around with it and it kept getting worse.  I decided to go with this one to share.  We all had our Vandy gear on.  Go 'Dores for winning the Music City Bowl!
 The extended family...
Some fun shots - -




Some really fun shots that Peanut took using my sisters's iPhone 5 panoramic feature.  Guess who just might need to upgrade?


He got the timing down better for this one.  Too bad his curly, poofy, head self is not in the picture.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

You guys are too much fun! I'll have to tell everyone else in the family to check out the panorama feature (I inherited a 4). Thanks for sharing! :)