Monday, January 14, 2013

Sledding

A few days ago, it was warm.  Yesterday, it rained all day and winter is back.  I am so grateful!  I savor the opportunities to wear sweaters.  I start this week feeling lots better than last.  I had the head cold thing.  I never had a fever just stuffed up and run down.  The sad thing is that Pumpkin has it now.  I pray for a speedy recovery for him as the swim season winds down.

I don't think I posted this pic before.  The kids got to sled riding over Christmas break.  It was deemed some of the best sledding ever!  The Big Guy went all out.  Fortunately, there weren't any injuries to speak of.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

At first I thought you had snow down South! I was going to be super jealous! I think they're calling for snow in Cincy again today. We just have mist and fog here. I bought new sleds for my little niece and nephews for Christmas and we have had no snow since then. I think a real cold snap might help with all the lingering viruses. I hope you are all better soon! Caroline has been fighting a little cough since Christmas and I've been trying everything-- finally gave her Influenzium from Boiron last night, so we'll see if it kicked her cough! (Plus vitamin B-complex and D this morning).