Friday, January 4, 2013

The Seasons

A few months ago, my mom moved into a new "hangout" as she calls it.  If you listen carefully, she'll slip and even refer to it as home.  She doesn't embrace it 100%, but she is warming up to the idea.

When we went up for New Year's, the boys slept on an air mattress in her living room.  Other than it being a bit warm in her place, they did not have many complaints.  I am thankful they have that memory to cherish.
Mom took the boys to brunch in the dining area.  The boys loved it.  They could not believe how much mom ate:-)  The food is really good.
A few weeks ago, mom tried yoga for the first time.  How cool is that?  She's getting the routine down - somewhat.  She looks so much better than when I saw her last in November.  I'm thinking she looks even better with that ribbon scarf on.  I whipped it up just for her!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

When I first saw the photo, I thought you probably made that scarf for her! She looks fantastic and I can never get over how much she does-- she puts me to shame! I'm glad she's adjusting to the move. That has to be so difficult after so many years of living in your childhood home.