Thursday, July 11, 2013

Some Milestones...

Pumpkin opened up a Navy Federal Credit Union account.  He tried out the ATM card to make sure it worked.
For his last meal at home he requested sausage/white bean pizza.  A few years ago, I threw this pizza together from what was in the pantry.  It turned out to be a major hit.  I had to make two pizzas.  We cooked one in the oven and one on the green egg.  I liked the green egg version better as it had a crunchy crust.
 This was a tough one to watch.  Pumpkin was saying goodbye to the puppy dog.
 It is almost as if Buddy can understand him...
 In Memphis, at the airport - he won't see it again until November...
My boys at the Hartford, CT airport.  They are going to miss each other.  They stayed up until 3am the night before we left.  They had to get in as much Xbox as they could!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You brought tears to my eyes with this post! Not to wish the time away, but I hope November comes quickly for you this year!!! I am going to write to him this week.