Monday, May 12, 2008

400 and climbing!

Look at the sidebar to right. I can't believe it. I have passed the 400 mile mark on my new bike. Today, the ride seemed like 1000 miles. It was very hard to get on those two wheels and go for a spin. The weather is absolutely gorgeous and I could not let it pass me by. It is going to be very hot soon enough! I always feel better when I have finished the ride. Here was the view from my handlebars.

We had a wonderful weekend. Buddy went with us on this trip. He is such a good dog. There were times that we forgot he was even in the car.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good visit! I couldn't imagine bringing Ellie out to Cincy, but she does very well to Craig's parents' house (2 hours). I forget she's there too! We are having dark rainy weather today but tomorrow should be warm and sunny again!