Friday, May 2, 2008

Paris in the Spring Swap

I participated in my first ever swap this spring. What a wonderful theme, Paris in the Spring!

I received my swap package in the mail yesterday. What a treat! This is such a great idea to meet someone via the swap making this world that much of a smaller place.

Wait until you see all the goodies that were in the box~

The tissue paper encasing all the goodies greeted me with Bonjour!

Look at all the goodies inside. The photo album was made in France and will be perfect for our summer pictures. The chocolate bar with blueberries and the cookies will definitely be divided up by all of us:) The napkins are hysterical with the wisemen taking a shortcut through Paris. I opened them this morning and can't wait to hear what the boys have to say about them at dinner time. I plan to make a few aprons. The swatch of fabric with prince charming frogs will go great with some others I have.
A special gift was a decorated cigar box. I love it! The picture on the side looks very similar to our four-legged dude, Buddy.
I think I am going to put our computer connection accessories in the box. For now, I've put it in the dining room to show it off.



Inside the box was a bar of soap that was made in France too! It is green tea and smells wonderful. I noticed the side of the soap said stimulant! How lucky am I? I get some French romance in the house too!

I am so grateful for all my swap treats. Thank you Bonnie!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun!!! Enjoy all of your new goodies!