Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great Find!

I have started something on Wednesdays...

There is a Marshall's in the vicinity of where I take my voice lessons. I have started stopping in as a treat AFTER my lessons. I love the idea of not knowing what you might find. With the price of gasoline, I may be shopping there more often! There was a huge Marshall's in PA. They had great accessories for the home. This store pales in comparison. Sometimes I find a few things and sometimes I don't find anything at all. Lots of times, I will buy something and return it the next week. I am the queen of thinking about a purchase at home, trying it on, or trying it out in its new location. I don't hesitate to put it back in the bag and run it back to the store.

Anyway, today I went in to look for something for my mother and my mother-in-law. I was not successful on that front. But, I found the best t-shirt for me! I have a thing for ice cream. My day normally includes some sort of ice cream. I think it is a genetic thing from my side of the family. My boys look forward to their ice cream snack when they come home from school. The calcium is good for you. Right? I was looking through the active wear and this one just jumped into my cart!

This made my day. I can't wait to wear it. I guess I need to try it on and see if it fits first!

As I was shopping, I realized I bought a vase months ago for my mother-in-law. I need to come up with something for my mom. What do you give a woman who has everything and wants nothing? The best gift is going to visit her. But, I want a little something else too.

I am getting pretty lazy here. I held the t-shirt up and took a photo using photo booth. It took me a few minutes to flip the picture. I kept trying it in Preview and it wouldn't save in photo booth. I learned you have to flip it directly in photo booth - loving this Mac!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Cute t-shirt!! I think Craig grew up with ice cream offered at every meal! Now he won't let the kids have it unless it's the weekend. (not fair!) I just went with money this year... it fits in a card and spends anywhere!!! (that's pretty lame, isn't it?). I like to give my parents food gifts or restaurant gift certificates because they like that and it doesn't clutter the house!