Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Hats

About a month ago, I knitted a baby sweater for a shower gift. The gift was for Pumpkin's swim coach and wife. I had a bit of yarn left over. When the swim team held a shower for them, I tried to wip a gift together, but did not pull it off in time. These hats were only a few days late.


They did get there before the baby. She was born on Thursday!!

The hats are kind of small and the weather is kind of warm. I'm not too sure they'll be a good match. It's the thought that counts, right? If nothing else, they will be perfect for using to play with her dolls.

Mom and baby were coming home from the hospital today. I hope to stop over one day soon. It's been quite some time since I've held an ity bitty baby!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

The colors are gorgeous!! I always forget how tiny babies' heads are! They will probably fit. How lucky to get a handknit hat!