Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gus' Fried Chicken

For a late lunch and what turned out to be an even later lunch on Saturday, the three of us went to Gus' Fried Chicken.  It is an infamous restaurant in the area.  We have one in Collierville.  I'd never been to the one downtown.  In my infinite wisdom, I suggested we go to the original location.  Guess everyone had the same idea.  We ended up waiting for a table.  It was worth the wait!
Pumpkin and I were coordinating.  I feel like I put on so much make up.  When you look at the pictures, it almost looks like I'm going for the au naturelle look.
It was lovely having Pumpkin all to ourselves.  In honor of the occasion, the Big Guy and I split a 40oz bottle of Bud Light.  So funny!  Pumpkin is off with friends for the night.  Miss him already, but am thrilled he'll be back home for a few before reporting to the Academy on Sunday.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You look beautiful! And especially because your baby is home!! I bet you've been smiling nonstop the whole time! ;D