Saturday, August 9, 2014

Monday, August 4, 2014

Peanut's first day of school was on Monday.  They start so early here!  He got lucky this year as the weather was warm but not in the triple digits.  He's had a great start to his sophomore year and seems to be settling in.  So happy!
(This picture of the front door just makes me smile.  I got the itch to paint the front door and ran with it.  I even painted the storm door including all the nooks and crannies.)

Monday was the Coast Guard's 224th birthday!  Pumpkin donned the Big Guy's jersey for his bike ride in honor of the special day.  Still pinching myself that Pumpkin is here.  Loving every minute...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I hope Peanut's year is a great one! It's hard to believe he's already a Sophomore! It goes so quickly. Honestly it feels like school should be back in session already... I think my kids are anxious to start the year! And every time I see a Coast Guard sign or station, Pumpkin is in our thoughts! (Which we did in Maine)