Thursday, August 14, 2014

PFE Prep

Right when Pumpkin gets back to the Academy, they have their physical fitness evaluation.  He inherited his distaste for running from his mom!  He claims he will do fine with his adrenaline running and the peer pressure.  He ran a few times while home.  After one run, he did pushups and sit ups on the garage floor.  I am not sure if he even knows that I snapped this picture. 

The lighting is bad.  I tried to play with the picture but did not like the end results.  You can get the idea. 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is obviously something we never had to worry about when we went back to college! (I never would have made it!). It's too bad we don't live close by because my guys have been training for the Spartan Race in VA this weekend and this is the first time I've ever seen them out running so much! I started to feel a little guilty for being such a slug ... but then that passed quickly!