Sunday, August 10, 2014

This Week

One afternoon, I thought we were getting ready to run some errands and this is what I found...
After dinner one night, we broke out the Corn Hole.  Pumpkin and I beat the Big Guy and Peanut.  But, the mosquitoes almost beat us all!
On Wednseday night, the boys went to a swim "class."  Pumpkin was happy to be back in the water.  Getting in shape for this swim season is going to be a challenge.  It is the longest time that he has been out of the water.
Pumpkin's watched lots of movies.  I've just loved hanging at home with him!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I didn't think about it but I guess being "on" the water and not "in" the water was something completely new for him! I'm sure the brothers are enjoying being back together again too. And I bet he was exhausted from a long, long first year!