Friday, April 25, 2008

25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

We went out last night to the Bee show. We don't go out alone that much. This was a late celebration of our anniversary. The show was entertaining. It just finished its run on Broadway and is touring around the country. They actually incorporated four members from the audience into the bee. One of them even stumped 'em and spelled a challenging word correctly. It was wonderful. We had a nice time. We stopped for a cone on the way home. The boys were all nestled and snuggled in their beds when we got back. We are continuing the celebration today. The Big Guy took the day off. We'll head out for a bike ride together. Wish me luck! My legs can't keep up with those;) We are going to go to lunch after that. Sounds good to me!!


I got my hair done yesterday. You can see it in the photo. She cut a bit more off and I got color - my first time ever! I wanted all those colorless hairs (who is mentioning grey?) to go away. This morning I am wondering what I did. I guess it will have to grow on me. I'll have a clearer opinion after I shower and try to do it myself!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You look great! I never noticed anything other than your lovely brunette anyways, but it looks really pretty in these photos!