Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mississippi Breakfast Bake - Yummo!

Tuesday night we had breakfast for dinner. We tend to do that about once every two weeks. I normally resort to a baked french toast, but this time I did an internet search for a sausage patty and egg recipe. I had enough of those ingredients on hand and wanted to use them up. I found the recipe for the Mississippi Breakfast Bake. It was a hit with everyone. I did not chop the tomatoes up too small as one in the group doesn't like tomatoes. The Cajun seasoning is a perfect addition to the dish. My guys said I could make it again. They recommended crumbled sausage instead of patties next time. I think they want to be guaranteed sausage in every bite!


Like the vintage Corning Ware? I think it is a hand-me-down from my oldest sister. I don't use it that often, but it was the perfect size for our dinner.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This does sound good!! We tend to do breakfast on Sunday evenings... the kids love it.