Friday, April 18, 2008

France?

I see London. I see France.
Fortunately, we don't see Peanut's underpants!!!

Today marked the end of the state testing for both boys. Peanut was still sick on the first day of testing. But, he was able to make it up. The boys thought the tests were easy. We'll see when they get their results.

I proctored in a second grade classroom two days this week. The test seemed easy to me. I do have years on those second graders! Ha! Ha!

Peanut's teacher had activities for the class each afternoon following the testing. This afternoon they decorated a potato. Peanut's potato came alive as a French soccer player. I guess it is officially a football player. Go figure! I think he's watched his share of ESPN. Although, this guy is dressed in white which means his team is playing at an away location. I wonder where. I love the blue tattoos. The potato shared those with Peanut's hands! We welcome the addition to our counter.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Who needs plastic Mr. Potato Heads when you can play with the real thing? :) And he's biodegradable. Happy Earth Day!